Wilson’s Transportation Ltd. is a Victoria-based bus transportation company. We have been operating since 1962 and currently employ more than 150 people in various divisions, including bus charters and rentals, the BC Ferries Connector, the Victoria (YYJ) Airport Shuttle, Gray Line Tours, Capital City Station (Victoria’s new bus depot) and others.
To perform maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs on vans, school buses, mini coaches and highway coaches in a safe, efficient, quality minded and customer focused manner.
- General maintenance and repair of vans, school buses, mini coaches and highway coaches
- Maintenance and repair of brake systems, suspensions, engines, hydraulics, electrical, air conditioning, fuel systems, transmissions and driveline components
- Communicate effectively and professionally with supervisors and colleagues regarding repairs and issues
- Work independently or in a team environment without maximum supervision
- Must be willing to work nights and/or weekends
- Must be willing to be on call
- BCTQ and/or interprovincial certification along with CVIP authorized inspector certification with airbrake designation
- A sound understanding and working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and air brake system is required
- Must be capable, after on the job training, of holding a class 2 or 3 license with airbrake endorsement
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, Class 5 or higher, with a demonstrated record indicating safe and responsible vehicle operation over the past 5 years.
Compensation for this position would be based on experience