Position: Motor Coach Charter Driver
The successful applicants must possess the following:
- Previous experience driving buses or trucks in a professional capacity.
- Current British Columbia Class 1 or 2 Driver’s License with Air Brake endorsement.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to complete driver documents, maintain bus cleanliness, interact with passengers in a cheerful manner, and load baggage when required.
- A good driving knowledge of Victoria and Vancouver Island
- Punctual and reliable
- Superhost, first aid training, or a second language optional.
For successful applicants Wilson’s will provide pre-employment training on the following:
- 45 foot highway coaches
- School buses
- Driver guide
- Double Decker coach
Impeccable customer service is critical to this position
We are a Union shop and pay Union wages.
To be considered for this position please submit your Resume and NSC Driver’s Abstract from ICBC.