Do you enjoy the outdoors? Do you like talking to and introducing people to our exciting and beautiful city? If so, Gray Line Sightseeing Victoria has Full Time opportunities for Summer 2018!
Our Customer Service Sales Agents are situation at Gray Line kiosks around Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour, engaging visitors and locals alike as ambassadors for our beautiful city and Gray Line’s multiple tour services. We provide a variety of memorable sightseeing experiences and serve as an important conduit for visitors who want to explore all that Victoria has to offer. At Gray Line, we place an emphasis on team work, fun and promote outgoing, friendly personalities.
- Ticket Sales
- Booking guests for their tours
- Preparing guests for their tours
- Providing customers with information about Victoria and the various products we offer
- Interacting with guests who are waiting to board the bus
- Friendly, outgoing, and energetic personality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative
- Willing and able to work outside in various Victoria weather conditions
- Strong sales capabilities
- Proven problem solving skills
- Experience handling cash, maintaining a cash float and reconciling daily sales
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of Victoria and its local attractions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tourism experience and other languages is an asset
If you are interested in joining our Gray Line Sightseeing Victoria team, please send your resume in to our Human Resources Manager, Diana.McTaggart@gowilsonsgroup.com
We thank you for your interest in our company and look forward to hearing from you soon.